- Only proceed if you are already placed into a team and about to begin playing or participating and your Registration has expired.
- Any members wishing to use the Active Kids Voucher for Registrations must be aware that the amount redeemed to the PDBA is only equal to the amount of the Registration product and not the full $100.00.
- Any members attending BNSW events but not yet playing in a team will need to ensure their Penrith registration is current.
- Any returning member from last season will automatically receive the BNSW Covid-19 discounted registration fee.
- Anyone interested in starting Basketball but not placed into a team should email the Association staff by email at firstname.lastname@example.org for information on how to get involved with Basketball.
2. Any brand new members with a confirmed start date and team must use this New Player Link
DO NOT PAY AN ANNUAL REGISTRATION IF:
1.You already have a current registration with Penrith Basketball. IF UNSURE, please check your details at member.basketball.net.au
2. If you play at another Association and have paid an annual registration with that Association. If so you will need take out a Secondary Registration with Penrith via the link below.
Registration is compulsory for all players, coaches, referees and lasts for a period of 12 months from the original date of payment.
You can check all of your registration and playing details plus update personal details etc. at member.basketball.net.au (Use this link to check all of your personal and basketball details)